Monday, February 7, 2011

Vermont Waters In Black & White

I recently took these photos in my J-term class "Vermont Waters"
All of them were taken on Ilford Delta 100 B&W. I developed them myself.



 The above photos were taken on a dairy farm where Douglas Brooks collected a trapping boat that we later replicated.







The above photos were taken at an old trapping cabin that we visited. In the first picture with people you can see Prof. Dan Brayton and his classic side smile. gotta love it. 






Above are some in-class shots. Most show the trapping boat that we replicated.


Picture above is Bud Smith who previously owned the trapping cabin and the land surrounding it. 









3 comments:

  1. I don't know if that could really be considered a side smile.

    But other than that, this looks like a cool project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work, sweetie!

    -guess who

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! I love the one that looks like tiny trees.

    ReplyDelete